Tuesday 13 October 2015

Hey guys! So what's with no new posts?! I am shocked. Well, today I am finally getting back on woozworld. I had to quit for a little while (I still quit, but i'm visiting). I just wanted to give a shoutout to all those new woozens. I really hope you like woozworld and enjoy it as much as I do! If you need a little step by step direction on how to join, just watch closely down below. XOXO
First, we click "NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!"
Then, this pop's up. We choose our language, agree, and then click "OK"
You can choose a "GIRL"
OR
You can choose a "BOY"

So after you done that, you can click the "PLAY!" button.


Then, these will pop up. This helps you learn more about the "MARKETPLACE". Which is a place where you may find a nice discount on certain styles that you might enjoy or your friends might enjoy. They also talk about this thing called "SHOPZ". Shops is a place where a giant selection of outfits live and sometimes, only stay in there for limited periods of time. Finally, we have "TRADING". Trading is when you click a certain icon that appears over that woozen when you hover over them with your mouse. You can trade the clothes you are wearing for clothes you have absolutely been dying for! Sometimes you might be disappointed because some people don't want to trade. Maybe next time!
Oh yeah! We get to pick our own rooms that we think is right for us! So which would be your favorite? Comment down below!
This will pop up. If you want to learn the proper way, instead of looking at pictures you can click "YES PLEASE!" If you thing this step by step directions helped you, you can click "I'LL PASS."
I am gonna choose "I'LL PASS."


You will learn what do to when you finish getting settled! Cya next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment